Call Now! We can talk 850-687-6831
Bayshore Retreat in Destin, Florida.
You have choices. Choose wisely this time. We’ve proven smaller is better for drug and alcohol addiction treatment.
Our mission is to provide quality care and help those who want to change their life from addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. We do this by limiting our clients to as few as six (6) at a time in a home environment. Bayshore Retreat is as unique as you are. Here are some of the reasons why:
1. Our focus is on the individual with a customized addiction recovery program that’s designed for his or her specific needs.
2. By keeping our program to small groups, we’re able to establish a solid bond that gives clients the best chance of permanent recovery and freedom from addiction.
3. Our water front location is in beautiful Destin, Florida. That’s in the Panhandle Gulf coast with easy access by vehicle or flights into three major airports.
Listed as one of the top drug treatment centers in the USA by Psychology Today. We put everything into our drug treatment center that will help our clients achieve optimum health, self esteem and long term success. We offer a unique holistic drug and alcohol addiction treatment along with traditional therapy techniques that address the mind, body and spirit. Our Quality vs Quantity approach to alcohol and drug treatment provides the best overall value and chance of recovery.
See what others are saying – visit our Testimonial Page.
Take our virtual tour and call now. 850-687-6831. Or contact us here.
Since no two individuals have the same background, at Bayshore Retreat we believe that many aspects need to be considered for treatment. These include:
- Master’s Level counseling
- Varying forms of counseling
- Real life activities
- Respectful treatment
- Holistic approach to health
- Healthy body = Healthy mind
Drug and alcohol treatment at Bayshore Retreat in beautiful Destin, Florida encompasses the physical well-being as well as the mental and spiritual. Health is our first concern. We believe that a healthy body and mind are the best tools one can have to prevent relapse. Our focus is also on getting to the root of the addiction, as well as the development of coping skills to prevent relapse. Read More
Bayshore Retreat is an in-patient, residential drug and alcohol treatment facility licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families Services. Not only has Bayshore met the stringent guidelines of this department, it regularly passes numerous health and safety inspections, receiving high marks in all.
Bayshore Retreat’s staff has many years in dealing with drug and alcohol addiction and the issues that accompany it. The program at Bayshore Retreat combines the best elements from these experiences in an effort to provide a ‘one stop’ – ‘one to one’ program that will work for each individual. A real chance for recovery and a lesser chance of relapse in an atmosphere that’s caring and comfortable. Read More
While it offers the Gulf breeze and clean Florida air, it’s so much more than a Florida ‘get away’. It’s a true “get away” from addiction retreat. Here are a few of the things we provide:
- Gourmet meals
- True water front location
- Comfortable home setting
- Business center with fax, wifi, etc.
- Kayaks, boat, and dock facilities
- Minutes from the Gulf beaches
Featured in “Psychology Today” as a Top Facility.
Bayshore Retreat is unlike other drug and alcohol treatment centers. Here are at least six differences:
1. True individualized programs to effectively deal with the root of addiction.
2. Accelerated treatment to heal the body, mind and spirit.
3. Home-like environment.
4. Over 30 hours master level and peer counseling weekly.
5. You’re treated with dignity and respect, with 3 to 1 staff to client ratio.
6. Real life activities to help you embrace life drug-free.
Call us directly at 850-687-6831 anytime, 24/7.
457 Calhoun Avenue . Destin, FL 32541
(see map below to get directions)
Destin’s Bayshore Retreat is here to help restore lives with dignity and respect.